Midwest 4 hole low speed dental handpiece with contra angleProduct Description
1) A dental drill or dentist's drill is a small, high-speed drill used during dental procedures, usually to remove decay and shape tooth structure prior to the insertion of a filling or crown.
2) A dental drill may also be used in the cleaning and shaping of root canals during endodontic treatment, or to remove old or temporary fillings or crowns prior to the insertion of new or permanent restorations.
3) The term "dental drill" is considered the more colloquial form of the term "dental handpiece," although it can also be construed as to include the power source for one or more handpieces, a "dental engine." "Handpiece" and "engine" are more generic and euphemistic terms for generic dental tools.
4) Modern dental drills can rotate at up to 400,000 rpm and generally use hard metal alloy bits known as burrs.
Dental burrs come in a great variety of shapes designed for specific applications.
5) They are often made of steel with a tungsten carbide coating, or of tungsten carbide entirely. The bur may also have a diamond coating. Low speed handpiece include
1pc contra angle (Inner water spray available.)
1pc straight handpiece (Inner water spray available.)
1pc air motor (2 hole, 4 hole available.)
|Max speed of straight head||40000rpm/min|
|Air consumption||about 56L/min|
|Max speed of contra angle||25000rpm/min|
1. Factory, reasonable price & high quality
2. Prompt delivery time, goods can be shipped within 7 working days
3. All handpieces are made of A class high quality parts.
4. OEM label is available on all handpiece
5. Offer 1 year free warranty Relevant Handpiece for refer:
1. My dental chair is 2 hole, can you provide handpiece suit for my chair?
Sure, we can provide midwest 4 hole & borden 2 hole low and high speed handpiece, they are suit for all kinds dental chair unit or portable dental unit.
2. how long warranty you provide?
our company offer 12 months warranty for all handpiece, if any problems during warranty, we will help you fix or send you free accessories to change.
3. What's your MOQ?
All of our prices are based on quantity 10pcs.
But if you can't buy 10pcs once time, that is ok, we accept small trial order to test quality.
So pls don't worry MOQ.
4. Can i have my own logo on the handpiece?
Yes, OEM service is avaiable, we can print your private logo on the product.
Base on quantity 50pcs, OEM logo is free.
5. What's your delivery time?
Usually, we can ship goods within 7-10 working days after confirm payment.
But during special time, such as dental fair period, delivery time maybe a little longer.
6. How you ship my order?
This is depend on your order and your area.
If parcel is small, we usually ship by express door to door service.
For big parcel, we ship by Air cargo or sea cargo.
7. How i place the order?
Here is a picture to explain order procedure.Company Information
Zhengzhou Huaer Electro-Optics Technology Co., Ltd. has been established in 2006 and we has become one of the leading manufacturers for portable dental units, dental hand-pieces, teeth whitening lamps, teeth whitening kits, dental impression putty, etc. Our products are CE and SFDA certified. Over 10 years of successful overseas business is a result of our global standard of superior quality, competitive price, safe packaging, and meeting delivery schedules. OEM and customized orders are both available. Our principle lies in "fidelity management and technology innovation." We are committed to supply the best quality dental equipments and to bring satisfaction to our customers. Our doors are open at all times for new partners around the world.
Our ServicesContact us
Any interest pls don't hesitate to contact us, we are highly appreciated any types of inquiry and all of them will be replied within 48 hours,looking forward to cooperate with you.
Zhengzhou Huaer Electro-Optics Technology Co., Ltd.
Add: No.79 Zhenghua RD Jinshui District , 45000 Zhengzhou , China
Tel/Fax: 0086 371 86097309