Hot sale professional use teeth whitening lamp (HR-889A):
1. Power: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz.
2. Power: 40W.
3. LED: 2 group; 4 pieces per group, total 8 pieces.
4. Wave length: 450-480nm.
5. LED span: 10 thousand hours.
6. Light output: 10, 000mW/cm2.
|lamp head||1 pc|
|Safety glasses||2 pcs|
|Power adaptor||1 pc|
|Power line||1 pc|
|English user manual||1 pc|
1. Accommodate to pigment nien teeth, internal pigment teeth, tetracycline pigmentation teeth and dental luorosis
2. Nicer whitening effect, 5-8 steps (VITA) to be boosted for one period of treatment.
3. Specialized whitening cold blue lights, low heat remain to ensure the patient's comfort.
4. Totally 8 blue LED lights, supplying plenitudinous cold light luminescence
6. Advanced operation interface, with great convenience and facility.
7. Multi-Security design, guarantee the safety of patients and doctors.
Before & After:
Shipping & Payment:
Delivery time: Within 3-5 working days after receipt of the payment
Shipping way: DHL, EMS, TNT etc express door to door or air cargo
Certificate: CE and FDA registered
Payment: T/T, Western union, Paypal, Trade Assurance
Zhengzhou Huaer Electro-Optics Technology Co., Ltd. has been established in 2006 and we has become one of the leading manufacturers for portable dental units, dental hand-pieces, teeth whitening lamps, teeth whitening kits, dental impression putty, etc.
Our products are CE and SFDA certified. Over 10 years of successful overseas business is a result of our global standard of superior quality, competitive price, safe packaging, and meeting delivery schedules. OEM and customized orders are both available. Our principle lies in "fidelity management and technology innovation." We are committed to supply the best quality dental equipments and to bring satisfaction to our customers. Our doors are open at all times for new partners around the world.
Zhengzhou Huaer Electro-Optics Technology Co., Ltd.
Add:No.79 Zhenghua Road, Jinshui
Tel: 86 371 86097309 Fax: 86 371 69067368
About teeth whitening:
1. How long does the treatment take?
The treatment is a self-application treatment, and lasts between 20 to 60 minutes depending on the discoloration of your teeth and how white you want to whiten them.
2. Does it hurt?
Most people feel no pain or sensitivity whatsoever after sessions. A small percentage of clients may feel some tooth sensitivity, especially if they are dehydrated or consume very cold/hot foods or drinks within two hours after the whitening session. Any sensitivity is typically short term and gone within 24-48 hours.
3. How white will my teeth get?
After undergoing a self-application whitening treatment, teeth shades will brighten typically 6-10 shades. Individual results will depend on your current tooth shade, treatment time, and the composition of your teeth.
4. How long will the whitening last?
This varies from person to person and depends on your diet and lifestyle. With proper maintenance results can last up to 6 months-12months. However, with periodic touch-up treatments, you can keep your smile looking great for a lifetime.
5. Will it work on crowns and fillings?
Yes, it will remove staining from existing dental work and take it back to the original color. Our goal is to clean up the existing dental work
and whiten the natural teeth to match for a nice even smile. We cannot whiten them beyond the original color of the material used at the time of placement.
If your existing dental work is not in your smile line it won't matter either way because it is not visible.
6. Is LED Teeth Whitening for everyone?
LED Teeth Whitening provides dramatic results for anyone who wants to whiten their teeth.
This includes people with teeth that have been stained
by smoking or by substances such as coffee, tea, soda, wine and other consumable items.
We also see great results on people with teeth stained by tetracycline, fluoride, and hereditary discoloration.